Thursday, September 17, 2009

CHAPTER FOUR: Seperation

The party was over. Everyone was asked to leave the party except Sam. I was so embarrassed with my mum’s action. I hardly could think that she would do such a thing to me. It was utterly a disgrace. Soon, we were called to the living room. There, we watched my parents quarrelling over some matters. Soon, Sam’s parent turned up. This was my first time meeting his parents though we were classmates for four years.

Their presence really made me felt uneasy as I thought it was just only a small matter. I turned to Sam and looked at him. Both of us were in a dilemma. “Should we interfere?” I asked him. Suddenly, Sam’s parent came towards us and took Sam away from me. I tried to stop them, as I was afraid that I would never get to see him again. We both struggled hard not to let ourselves to be separated. However, we still fail to do so.

Painfully, I saw Sam being dragged away by his dad. I turned to my mum and asked her for the reasons. She did not say a word but tears keep on flowing out from her eyes. After that night, I never see Sam and his family again. Some said they have shifted to another place and some said they have migrated to another country. I tried to contact him via phone call and e-mail but i just could not get through lines. I felt sad and helpless. I was just about to dive myself into his world and now, he just disappeared.

"Why is he avoiding me? . What should I do?", i asked myself several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment